All Dielectric Self-Supported Cable (ADSS)
- Loose tube provides one of the most basic protecting layers for the fibers.
- Each loose tube comprises of 12 optical fibers with filled jelly compound for prevention of water ingress.
- The loose tubes are stranded around a central strength member giving more mechanical strength to the cable.
- Aramid yarns contribute to better mechanical strength without losing the cables' flexibility.
- Extra aramid yarns adds further tension strength to self-support the aerial cable.
|Fibers per Subunit||12|
|Cable Weight (Approx.) (kg/km)||160||220|
|Maximum Tensile Load||4500N|
|Minimum bending radius||Dynamic：20 * OD, Static：10 * OD|
|OD=cable outer diameter|
|Operating temperature range||-30℃~60℃|